Privileges, Amenities & Services
As an RCN member, you enjoy an impressive array of privileges, amenities and services. These include:
- Real Estate Ownership – RCN members are owners of the Club Residences through the Residence Club Association. Members choose between Studio, One-Bedroom or Two-Bedroom memberships.
- Club Residences – Club members have unlimited use of the charming Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Club residences that are tucked among the trees bordering the picturesque 10th fairway. Each of the fully furnished and accessorized studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences feature gracious bathrooms, saunas and outdoor hot tubs.
- Lifetime Nakoma Club Golf Privileges – RCN members (member and spouse) have full golf privileges at the prestigious Dragon golf course.
- Dragon Golf Course – Perched above the wild and scenic Feather River, the Dragon is a true mountain course boasting stunning views from every tee box. The dramatic mountain vistas are perfectly complemented by the Robin Nelson-designed championship golf course that accommodates all ability levels.
- Frank Lloyd Wright-Designed Clubhouse – Residence Club members have access to Nakoma’s magnificent clubhouse, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. This iconic facility houses a reception foyer, full-service restaurant, bar, lounge, spa, exercise facility, golf shop and ski touring center.
- Club Golf Carts – A golf cart is positioned at each Club residence. The Residence Club cart is your transportation within the resort and on the course.
- Nakoma Touring Center – Conveniently located in the Nakoma clubhouse during the winter season, the Touring Center is headquarters for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Just outside your Club residence door are miles of groomed ski loops that are perfect for the beginner, intermediate and advanced classic or skate skier.
- Clothing and Equipment Storage: Your sports clothes and equipment can be securely stored at your Club and placed in your Club residence just prior to your next arrival.
- Concierge Service – Your Club concierge will update you on weather conditions, arrange your golf tee times, make your dinner reservations, and take care of any other special needs.
- Bell Service – Upon arrival and departure, a bellman will assist with your luggage and any other special needs you might have.
- Housekeeping Service – The Residence Club housekeeping staff makes sure your residence is immaculate when you arrive and is ready for the next arriving member after you depart. You can also request a daily tidy for a fee.
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping Service – At your request, your favorite foods and beverages will be purchased on your account and placed in your kitchen just prior to your arrival.
- The Residence Club Staff – Your attentive Club staff is dedicated to making every visit to Nakoma Golf Resort & Spa fun-filled and worry-free.
- Elite Alliance Exchange Privileges– Residence Club membership is your passport to vacation at other luxury residence clubs through the Elite Alliance exchange program.